What is better than a reason to eat and drink around Washington, DC this fall?!
Check out these amazing food and drink festivals happening around the city!
October 7th - October 9th
- Friday, October 7th – Sunday, October 9th from 6pm – 9pm
- 3200 Mount Vernon Memorial Hwy., Mount Vernon
- Sip multiple Virginia wines on their East Lawn. The mansion will be open for tours and the Mount Vernon Inn will provide different types of food.
- Non-member tickets start at $53
- Saturday, October 8th from 12pm – 10pm
- 1309 Fifth St., NE
- All wine tastings included in your ticket. Multiple food options will be available for purchase.
- Tickets start at $35
- Saturday, October 8th from 2pm – 6pm
- Pennsylvania Ave., NW between Third and Sixth St
- Unlimited access to over 350 beers from 175 different producers around the world.
- Tickets start at $65
- Saturday, October 8th from 12pm – 5pm
- 10431 Little Patuxent Pkwy., Columbia
- Unlimited local-beer tastings from 30 breweries, plus live music and food trucks.
- General admission is $45
October 14th - October 16th
- 1332 I St., NW
- Taste of Oktoberfest
- Friday, October 14th at 4pm
- Tickets: $10
- Dia de los Muertos food & film event
- Saturday, October 15th at 12pm
- Saturday, October 15th from 2pm – 4:30pm and 6pm – 8:30pm
- 3400 Georgia Ave., NW
- Enjoy live music, snacks and 2.5 hours of unlimited tastings from over 30 different ciders and beers.
- Tickets range from $25 – $45
- Saturday, October 15th (10am – 6pm) – Sunday, October 16th (11am – 6pm)
- 42455 Fairgrounds Rd., Leonardtown
- Annual oyster celebration and shucking competition in Southern Maryland. The Saint Mary’s County Fairgrounds will host the competition and oyster cook-off, food vendors, outdoor activities and live music.
- Tickets start at $15
October 21st - October 23rd
- Saturday, October 22nd from 11am – 5pm
- 4021 Campbell Ave., Arlington
- Multiple craft-beer tents, food & oyster tents, local vendors and is dog-friendly.
- Tickets are $45
- Saturday, October 22nd from 1pm – 5pm
- 3000 K St., NW
- Sample as many oysters and as much local beer and wine as you want!
- Tickets are $83
- Saturday, October 22 – Sunday, October 23rd from 11am – 5pm
- 802 National Harbor Blvd., National Harbor
- Sample unlimited tequila and beer while eating tacos, churros and guacamole.
- Tickets start at $55
November 4th - November 6th
- Friday, November 4th from 12pm – 3pm and 5pm – 8pm
- 1500 S. Capitol St., SE (Nats Park)
- Lots of beer, live music, DJ’s and food trucks. Unlimited tastings from over 80 different breweries.
- Tickets start at $50