What is better than a reason to eat and drink around Washington, DC this fall?!
Check out these amazing food and drink festivals happening around the city!
October 7th - October 9th
- Friday, October 7th – Sunday, October 9th from 6pm – 9pm
- 3200 Mount Vernon Memorial Hwy., Mount Vernon
- Sip multiple Virginia wines on their East Lawn. The mansion will be open for tours and the Mount Vernon Inn will provide different types of food.
- Non-member tickets start at $53
- Saturday, October 15th (10am – 6pm) – Sunday, October 16th (11am – 6pm)
- 42455 Fairgrounds Rd., Leonardtown
- Annual oyster celebration and shucking competition in Southern Maryland. The Saint Mary’s County Fairgrounds will host the competition and oyster cook-off, food vendors, outdoor activities and live music.
- Tickets start at $15